Wednesday, June 30, 2010

when the mirrors and the lights and the smoke clears,

I never guessed how we ever could have got here. - Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench

I haven't written in SO LONG. Almost a full two months... pardon me!
Not a lot has been happening though. Exams are over, Summer has started. Do you remember the person I said I kinda really liked a few blogs ago? Well, May 26th style="font-style: italic;">the weirdest person you might ever meet, once you get to know me. He doesn't look like the type of person to be, but he is honestly a sweetheart .





On another note... I work today. Or well.. I "work". I just babysit three kids ages four, six and nine for about $12/hr. It's like a work schedule though, so I call it work. It's not bad, they're good kids. But today is the first day of them ALL being out of school when I first arrive. YIKES! Haha, not really it'll all be fine.

I have been stuck on what else to write since 9:43. So I will now end this.
So long!

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely count babysitting as work! Hehe. ;) My sister is like super-nanny-amazing-babysitter. I don't know how she does it.

    ReplyDelete