Monday, April 19, 2010

business before pleasure.

I've really been cleaning up my act lately.

I've been studying harder and not going out so much. I do hang out with my friends, however I've been doing what's best for me. Going to the gym, handing in homework on time, studying, reading more books, spending more time with family, etc... I've also been reducing my screen-time!

I guess it's paid off, last semester my marks were: 50 (math) 67 (careers) 70 (civics) 70 (art) 91 (spanish) okay the spanish was good but that's cause languages come natural to me.
So far THIS semester I have a 90 (history) 84 (hospitality and tourism) 82 (english) and a 78 (science) :D

I don't have anything interesting to talk about, so enjoy another photograph :)


p.s. I like someone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment