Friday, April 16, 2010

I believe, do you believe?

I've always been a believer of ghosts, but I've never had any personal experience with them :/ However, I have been in the same house/with someone who had an experience while I was there.

I was at my friend's house, getting ready for her birthday party with her. Her sister and her mom were also getting ready, but in her sister's room.We hear a music box go off. Annoyed, Sarah[my friend] yells for her sister to turn it off. No answer. We walk into the room to see her mom and her sister just staring at the music box which they had taken from her Nana's house just after she passed. "We didn't touch it," her sister said-might I add her mom and sister are believers but Sarah is not. "Sure you didn't" was her reply. "No Sarah," her mom started. "We didn't touch it. I think Nana's here for your birthday." The funny thing is, after we tried to get it to play, but it wouldn't. We'd wind it up, but now music would come from it.

Another time...

I was in Windsor, for you Canadians who know where that is, and I was sitting in the living room with my married into the family aunt's sister's daughter, Brooke (she was 6). It was about 7 o'clock at night, and we were watching some T.V. show she loved. This room had a giant window exposing the front yard. Brooke looked up to me and pointed out the window, and with a completely serious voice she asked: "Isn't that little girl's dress pretty?" "What little girl, I don't see her?" "Over there, by the tree." Confused.. I just went along with it, but she went into more detail. "Look at that ribbon in her hair, I want that ribbon." I wasn't really sure how to react, because there was no girl outside, so I just told her I was going to get a glass of water.

Last time I went to Windsor, was for a baby shower of my aunt's. Brooke was there too. After the party, she claimed that Pippy (her great grandfather--she has met) was there at the party, and that she was talking with him. She claimed to have seen her deceased grandfather. It made sense to me why he would be there, and it also made sense to me that she was saying this, for I was with her the majority of the time and at one moment when I went to go get her from the attic space (which we were staying in, don't worry, furnished as rooms), she was whispering, but I knew she wasn't talking to me, 'cause she didn't know I was coming to get her.

I want a paranormal experience.

http://i42.tinypic.com/jz7i54.jpg <--link to the picture.

So, my question to you is: Do you believe in ghosts/the paranormal? a life after death? Anything like that. 21/25 of my friends (I just asked over the popular MSN and text messaging) believe in ghosts. That's 84% of the people I asked. I had three people say it's a 50-50 for them, but when I told them this is strictly yes and no, they said yes. I was honestly expecting more non-believers than believers, but oh well! Not complaining :)

No comments:

Post a Comment