Monday, April 12, 2010

Just because you say I deserve better... doesn't mean I want better.

Why is everything so STUPID?
I'm just going to say to you, whoever you are, that not everything is all it's choked up to be. Hell, I get so emotional because of it, because you don't think before you speak, you let everything go, you say how you're feeling. You let every emotion flow through you like a waterfall, and indeed there is a waterfall, it streams from your eyes. Well, mine at least.

One drink, two drink, three drink, fine. Four drink, five drink, six drink cry.

I sorted some things out while i was indeed intoxicated. I don't really know why I'm actually writing about it, it's not something people need to know, it's not how I want people to see me. Especially since I'm not this way, it just happens to be so the day I started writing in my blog, was the day after an event occurred, what else is there to talk about? (is there even a good way to say that without sounding like a stuck-up bitch?) But I guess my poor diary can't take anymore. Technology has taken over, and I've become lazy to pick up a pen and write. It's easy to grab the laptop and type. But every first is an experience, and experiences are memories. Whether they're good, or bad, we have to live on carrying them. It's not easy forgetting, and well, I don't think there is much need to forget mine. It was fun! Minus the whole hour of crying near the end.. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed it, though I don't plan on doing it for a bit. At least until I get my thoughts clear. Hell, at least there's still a first for everything else.
If I don't want people to see me as something I'm not, then why do I write about it? Well, I guess its because I don't want people to think I'm the most bring person out there. People make mistakes, and I don't want to try and be perfect. I wouldn't call this a mistake though. It was a lesson. On what I'm like when I have an alcohol level of over 0.008. Haha.

This is just my note to this small world, because indeed it is one. Don't settle for anything less that perfect. YOUR perspective of perfect. You do realize, everything is perfect, not that nothing is perfect. It all just depends on what you think is perfect. That painting may seem completely horrid to you, but hey, that chair with tape on it is a masterpiece to someone else. Hence, everything is perfect, it just depends on your views.

I'm just rambling on now, I need to try and stick to one topic.

But back to the small world point. It truly is a small world. I went downtown for a concert, second in line (HELL YEAH!) and met some new people. Turns out they're the ones who made the petition (which might I add, I signed) to bring one of my favourite bands back to Barrie! Amongst our chit-chat we also discovered the people we knew in common, like my facebook 'husband' and how they're really great friends. We learned how they know a band called Brighter Brightest (go check them out, NOW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc2TOdxO474) yes, they are amazing. :D

I don't know why I'm writing this early in the morning, but I guess it's because I woke up feeling like vomiting, no worries, I still have to go to school. */headdesk.

Boy, will I have another blog after school? Yes I will. Will I be ranting? Yes I will. Will it be meaningless to anyone but me? Fuck yeah.

Somethings are hard to keep to yourself..

p.s. I took this photo of my friend Samantha's eye. She is in a lot of my photographs, so I guess, technically, or maybe even literally, she is my model.

p.p.s. I've gotten lazy to write "ebonyjaroch photography" on all of my photos. So bare with me on the ones that don't say it, kay?

No comments:

Post a Comment