Wednesday, April 14, 2010

viva la revolution.

I love music, and I have a good idea, why not share music with the world :)
I'm going to pick 5 artists that I love at the moment (a few I've loved for a while-but it still counts), show the album and give 3 of my favourite songs off that album :D Sound good? LET'S BEGIN!



Atreyu
Lead Sails Paper Anchor

My ears are ringing from:
1. Honor
2. Doomsday
3. Clean Sheets




Panic At The Disco
Pretty. Odd.

Songs I am in love with from this album:
1. She's a Handsome Woman
2. Do You Know What I'm Seeing?
3. From a Mountain in the Middle of the Cabins




Anarbor
Free Your Mind

I can't get these out of my head:
1. Passion for Publication
2. You an I
3. Where the Wild Things Are (Monsters)




The Hush Sound
Like Vines

I can't help to not tap my toes to:
1. We Intertwined
2. Wine Red
3. Sweet Tangerine




Hollywood Undead
Swan Songs

I can't get enough of these:
1. City
2. This Love, This Hate
3. The Diary



And so this is what I'm listening to lately, I think if I continue on with this blog, I may update it every month or two, because I enjoyed doing this :) It also was a good break from actual problem blogging. I think my last 4 rants got everything out of me- YAY! - so now I can write more fun blogs that aren't all mememe.

"I knew this was a dream it was too good to be true
And the coincidences were a bit much too
Who wants to wake up?
Who wants to lose it?
Who wants to live in this place?"

We Intertwined by The Hush Sound

No comments:

Post a Comment