Saturday, April 17, 2010

let the boredom take over,

I'm bored! and I have nothing to write about, so, here :D
here's how it works:

1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, et cetera).
2. put it on shuffle.
3. press play.
4. for every question type the song that's playing.
5. when you go to a new question press the next button.
ready? GO!

opening credits:
Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
Sounds cool :)

waking up:
Accidents by Alexisonfire

average day:
You Eclipsed By Me by Atreyu

first date:
Hit The Floor by Bullet For My Valentine
HE HIT ME THAT BITCH


falling in love:
Dear Time Traveler, by The Scene Aesthetic
AWEEEE


love scene:
Fake It by Seether
It wasn't true ):


fight scene:
Every Where I Go by Scenes and Sirens
'Everywhere I go, bitches always know.. that you don't mess with me!;D"

breaking up:
Back of My Hand by Down With Webster
XD 'I thought I knew you like the back of my hand'

making up:
Bad Girlfriend by Theory of a Deadman
:|

secret love:
Alone Together by the Strokes
LMFAO IT GOES

life's okay:
Still Dreaming by Silverstein
not quite right...


mental breakdown:
Whoa Is Me by Down With Webster
"woe" is me.

driving:
Smart, Witty, Fun, Sexy by LoveHateHero

learning a lesson:
Hope Dies Last by Holiday Parade
"to go back to the days of last summer"

deep thought:
Let Me Beat Your Eardrum by Cage the Elephant

flashback:
Stay In Shadow by Finger Eleven

happy dance:
London Beckoned Songs About Money Written By Machines by Panic at the Disco

regretting:
Can't Buy Me Love by The Beatles
Did I let you do that in the first place?


long night alone:
Spotlight by Mute Math

final battle:
Crawling by Linking Park
looks like I'm losing...

Death Scene:
5 Bucks by Anarbor
Alright... who bet on my death?


closing credits:
Love Song for No One by John Mayer

"His little whispers, love me, love me.
That's all I ask for, love me, love me.
He battered his tiny wrists to feel something.
Wondered what it's like to touch, and feel something."

Monster by Meg & Dia

No comments:

Post a Comment