Sunday, April 25, 2010

i haven't blogged in a while..

But does that really matter? Not like anyone is really paying attention to my blog XD

I'm not really sure what to blog about, I've been drawing HUGE blanks. My mom is pissed off at me, which really sucks, I hate when people are mad at me and they yell. 'Cause I always cry :/ I'm waaay to sensitive. I also wear my heart on my sleeve.. in some scenarios at least.
Well, on a positive note, I kinda really like someone <3 Hahaha, I don't know if it's really going to go anywhere, but I know that I'd like it to. I feel like a complete and total girl. My past two relationships I was the one who asked the guy out, but on this one, I just, I can't get myself to XD hahaha.

Back to a negative note, I have a shin splint :/ I ran myself to the limit on Friday and my shins are all inflamed and stuff. It REALLY hurts! But, oh well, no pain--no gain, right?



"And you said “this is the first day of my life,
I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you.
But now I don’t care, I could go anywhere with you
And I’d probably be happy”

First Day Of My Life by Bright Eyes

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I thought I'd stop just reading and actually comment. :)
    Ooh! Shin splits are no fun! Hope yours gets better soon!
    Shin splits ruined my good resolve to run! I was doing so well, and then I lost my gumption because of them. Haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete