Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*flashflash*

I'm going to be a loser and tell you to click the picture under my gadget "photography" to go see my, well, photography :)
pleeeeaase ? :D

Anywho, I feel bad. Not sick, or bad about myself, but about the way I act sometimes. I get annoyed and angered easily, and I hate to see the sorry faces of those who get to see me that way. When I figure things out on my own, I get frustrated when people ask how to do it. I did it on my own, why can't they? I give in anyways and try to help, but when they don't get it, I get angered. I don't know, it just pisses me off. Is something wrong with me?
I'm also extremely selfish, I guess it's a personality trait I received from being an only child my whole life, who had no cousins until both her aunts had a baby each during the summer of '09. I want to be a more selfless person, and a person who has more patience for things. Two of my New Years resolutions, from a total of three. The third being tone down the cussing.
I'm a potty mouth. shhhh!


I don't have much to talk about today, sorroh.

I'm going to start adding songs of the day, with a little lyrics from each song! :D

"Face down; this is where it leads you - too far.
Buried covered now, you'll find peace - in the
earths aground.
Stop now, there's no point in breathing - it's
not allowed.
On the surface, how can you find -
reason to move on?"
Runaway by Cartel

No comments:

Post a Comment